With just a few mouse clicks you can connect your devices to the Datacake platform. Create dashboards for your devices (and their readings), get notified of critical readings via email and SMS and make it all available on the Datacake Smartphone App for mobile devices.
Generally, all Particle.io hardware products using the Particle.io Device Cloud ecosystem are supported. If your devices use the
Particle.publish(); function, you can have the Datacake platform accept them. Here is the list of hardware devices available:
- Photon (P0 and P1)
- Electron and E Series (all versions)
- Boron & B Series
What is the Datacake Cloud?
The Datacake IoT Cloud is a low code platform for building IoT applications and features the following components:
- WYSIWYG Dashboard Editor
- Time Series Database based on GraphQL
- Rule Engine (for Basic Alerting and M2M)
- Out-of-the-Box alerting via SMS, e-mail and push
- Custom workspaces for Customers
- Device claiming and customer management
- User management and Invite via e-mail
- Free native Smartphone Application
- Open Datacake MQTT Broker (Particle.Publish to MQTT Bridge)
- Node-RED Integration (called Cake Red)
Do I have to pay anything to use the Datacake Cloud?
No. The first five devices remain free on the Datacake Cloud. So try it out, there are no risks.
Where to Start?
Register for free at 👉 https://app.datacake.de/signup
Or browse Documentation about how to set up your Particle.io Devices here:
The platform can be considered as a modular construction kit for various applications. Whether it is temperature monitoring or GPS-based asset tracking, the basis for connected products is always an infrastructure on which such applications can be implemented. We provide the infrastructure on which companies can implement their specific applications.
- Asset tracking
- Remote monitoring
- Predictive maintenance
- Air quality monitoring
What makes the Datacake Cloud so special?
Compared to other IoT platforms, we offer a complete and holistic solution that allows you to develop and deliver large applications to your customers in minutes.
We also provide tools with the platform, such as delivering products for mass production of devices.
For example our backend. If you use the Datacake backend as a basis for your Custom IoT applications, you don't have to worry about the following things anymore:
- Setting up a database
- Management of thousands of devices
- Provision and evaluation of the measured values
- User authentication and rights management
- Multi-client capability and mapping of customers
- Open REST API and MQTT Broker
We have prepared a detailed documentation on the topic of Particle.io integration. Everything you need to get started can be found there.